ACHP offers numerous partnership opportunities to suppliers to bring their innovative products and services in front our members. Our partnership programs provide unparalleled opportunities to network with key corporate officers in the health care industry.
Listed below are a number of creative ways you can forge mutually beneficial partnerships, marketing arrangements, and joint ventures with ACHP.
Corporate Alliance Program
Conceived as a true strategic venture between corporate partners and ACHP, the Corporate Alliance Program includes a wide variety of benefits and opportunities to engage with ACHP member plans all year round. Our goal is to provide you with the access and information you need to effectively sell and market your products and services to our membership.
Benefits of the ACHP Corporate Alliance Program include:
- Strategic on-boarding call with a designated ACHP staff member
- Unique one-on-one networking opportunities
- Branding on ACHP website
- Branding on ACHP member discussion forums
- Opportunity to host a one-hour educational webinar to ACHP members once a year
- Complimentary table exhibit or small meeting space at two of ACHP’s in-person meetings and conferences
- Posting of a video on the members-only portion of the ACHP website
- Spotlight in the ACHP daily newsletter
- Post up to two targeted questions on the ACHP member discussion forum
- Author an article/case study to be posted on the members-only portion of the ACHP website
- Limited number of pre-approved emails sent to ACHP members per year
- Recognition by ACHP on social media platforms at least twice per year
- Invitations to ad hoc ACHP-sponsored research and policy conference calls and webinars
- First look at ACHP sponsorship opportunities
Click here to download our Corporate Alliance Program Flyer.
Sponsoring any of ACHP’s numerous events is the ideal way to reach out to colleagues and potential customers in both formal and casual settings. Our partners could gain direct access to most of ACHP’s CEOs, CFOs, and clinical leaders of our member plans by being present at any of the following meetings:
- Spring or Fall Clinical Leaders Meeting
- Communications Collaborative
- Chief Financial Officers Collaborative
- Chief Executive Officers Summit
- Boards of Directors Symposium
- ACHP’s Boards of Directors
Only a limited number of sponsorships are available, and they are offered on a first-come, first-served basis. The levels of engagement and investment vary widely to ensure opportunities will fit all business models and budgets.
Please feel free to contact us with questions you may have about any of our sponsorship opportunities or our corporate alliance program:
Vice President, Operations
Manager, Events & Business Development
Making Health Care Better
The Alliance of Community Health Plans is a national leadership organization bringing together innovative health plans and provider groups that are among America’s best at delivering affordable, high-quality coverage and care. Our plans are shaping the future of health care - driving better health outcomes, building healthier communities and inspiring an entire industry to do better.