UPMC- Associate VP of Quality and Clinical Regulatory Affairs
Combine your leadership skills and clinical experience to take the next step in your career! As the Associate VP of Quality and Clinical Regulatory Affairs, you will lead our Insurance Services Division and provide ongoing development, maintenance and evaluation of quality systems and strategies focused on NCQA, HEDIS, and CAHPS for all products and services.
The Associate VP of Quality and Clinical Regulatory Affairs’ functions include directing the programs and services that support UPMC Insurance Services Division’s relationships with their network and aligning with the overall corporate goals and strategies of UPMC.
- A Bachelor’s degree and Master’s degree in a health care, business or related field or comparable work experience is required.
- At least 10 years of progressively responsible operational and financial management roles, culminating in at least five years in a top general management role in a complex, execution-oriented healthcare company
- A demonstrated ability to produce excellent quality outcomes and member satisfaction.
- A strong and detailed view for developing next generation physician engagement models and service improvement tools.
- Excellent interpersonal communications, verbal and written skills are required.
- Track record of strong quality management and clinical regulations,
- Excellent writing and communication abilities
- Direct clinical experience in multiple settings & levels of care, including both mental health & substance abuse
- Knowledge of relevant federal & state regulations pertaining to managed behavioral health & insurance products.
- Previous experience with NCQA accreditation and quality metrics highly preferred
- Experience with all health insurance lines of business highly preferred
For more information on this exciting opportunity, please contact Shannon Williams, Manager, Recruitment at email@example.com or visit careers.upmc.edu and search for job id 585620.
UPMC is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities