Clinical Collaborative May 2017 Meeting
ACHP is pleased to announce the Clinical Collaborative (comprised of the ACHP Medical Directors Council and Clinical Executives Collaborative) meeting in San Diego.
We are in the process of finalizing the agenda and are excited to announce a few thought-provoking topics that will likely be addressed:
- Alternative payment models, the shift to value-based payment and how to succeed in these new models.
- Plan initiatives in areas of greatest challenge: opioid use and abuse, high drug costs, behavioral health integration, etc.
- Innovative strategies ACHP member plans are implementing to manage cost and improve outcomes.
- The effect of the presidential and congressional elections on Medicare, the ACA and other health policy issues.
The clinical collaborative will be meeting concurrently with the behavioral health directors and quality leaders, providing a great opportunity to network with colleagues across the member organizations and participate in joint discussions over the course of the meeting. ACHP welcomes each leader to invite 1-2 plan colleagues to join us on May 24 for a full day of sessions focused on alternative payment. The second day of the meeting (May 25) will be reserved for leaders of each clinical collaborative only.
The meeting will be held at the Hilton San Diego Resort & Spa in San Diego, California. The meeting will begin on Wednesday, May 24 at 8:00 a.m. PT and include a day long joint session with the chief medical officers, clinical executives, behavioral health directors, quality leaders and invited guests around the theme of alternative payment. ACHP will host a networking event for all attendees that evening. The ACHP Clinical Collaborative meeting will reconvene for its individual meeting on Thursday, May 25 from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. PT.
How to Register
Attendees must be logged on to the ACHP website before proceeding with registration. All attendees are required to have an assigned username and password to register for the meeting.
- Already have a username but forgot your password? Click here to obtain new password.
- Don’t have a username and password? Click here to create one. A registration confirmation will be emailed to you within 24 hours. The email will come from Info@achp.org – please check your spam filters.
- Have both? Click here to register for the meeting. Before you click “Register Now,” login to the ACHP website using “Login” at the top of the page. The page will say “Welcome” when logged in.
The registration deadline is April 25, 2017.
A block of rooms has been reserved for $209 – $239 + tax per night. Hotel reservations are available online or by calling the Hilton San Diego Resort & Spa at (619) 276-4010. To receive the conference rate, be sure to use the booking code ACH517. You must book by April 25, 2017 to guarantee the group rate.
Additional information will be provided as it becomes available. All meeting materials will be also be made accessible on the ACHP website.