Innovation Programs Coordinator
POSITION: INNOVATION PROGRAMS COORDINATOR (Full-time, Exempt)
REPORTS TO: ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR, CLINICAL LEARNING AND INNOVATION
LOCATION: WASHINGTON, D.C.
The Alliance of Community Health Plans (ACHP) is a leadership organization that brings together innovative health plans and provider organizations that are among America’s best at delivering affordable, high-quality coverage and care to their communities. ACHP member organizations provide coverage and care for approximately 18 million Americans. Members collaborate to identify problems, share information and work toward solutions to some of health care’s biggest challenges. Their work is the foundation for ACHP’s advocacy on behalf of community-based and delivery-aligned health care that can yield better health care nationally. More information is available at www.achp.org.
In this time of rapid change in the health care industry, ACHP is looking for a sharp, creative Innovation Programs Coordinator to help guide the organization through the transformation. This individual will be a key contributor to ACHP’s Learning and Innovation (L&I) agenda and offer a full range of support to program leaders in the development and implementation of initiatives through project management, research, writing, collaboration with multiple internal and external stakeholders, data analytics and other substantive and operational activities. The Coordinator will have responsibility for providing logistical oversight of Learning and Innovation meetings, member events and activities.
- Assist program leaders in executing ACHP’s learning and innovation strategy that supports and advances ACHP’s vision and mission and guides its learning and innovation efforts; assist with implementing the strategy on a daily basis to improve ACHP member performance
- Partner with program leaders to develop project plans and success metrics for key clinical initiatives, including developing and maintaining project timelines and working with staff and consultants to ensure that all stakeholder’s needs are considered and coordinated to ensure that projects are delivered on time. Continuously monitor progress to ensure successful achievement of project goals
- Organize member learning collaboratives and work groups, with oversight from program leadership
- Assist with research and development of L&I materials, including talking points, fact sheets, presentations, issue briefs and background documents
- Develop written summaries of L&I webinars and meetings for membership communications
- Support ACHP’s analytic activities including database maintenance, report generation and customized member performance programming
- Coordinate WebEx meetings, including scheduling; event announcements; conference management and participation support; and facilitation
- Attend external meetings/briefings relevant to ACHP’s program initiatives and develop event summaries reporting learnings to ACHP staff
- Develop and maintain a working relationship with key representatives from member plans, government offices and other leading health organizations
- Contribute to ACHP’s website, including posting program area events, writing blog posts and contributing to issue brief
- Bachelor’s degree required
- One to two years of experience in and familiarity with health care issues is preferred; knowledge of health plans highly desirable
- Excellent time-management and project-management skills and the capacity to successfully work on multiple projects simultaneously, frequently under tight deadlines
- Strong written and oral communications skills; ability to express complex ideas in simple terms, prepare presentations, and develop clear, well-crafted written reports
- Demonstrated research and analytical capabilities
- Ability to interact productively with member plans, ACHP staff and other organizations and work in highly collaborative environment
- Competency in MS Office applications (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access)
Salary is commensurate with experience. ACHP offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental and life insurance. ACHP also offers tuition assistance, a 403(b) retirement plan, vacation and sick leave, personal days and more.
Please submit a CV, cover letter and two writing samples via e-mail to ACHP Human Resources at email@example.com. Please include Innovation Programs Coordinator along with your first initial and last name in the subject line of your e-mail message.