Representatives from AvMed are joining children for its sponsored one-mile ‘fun-run’ at Miami-Dade parks’ summer camps. The runs are Read more »
Administrative Coordinator – Clinical Learning Networks
Position: Administrative Coordinator – Clinical Learning Networks (Full-time, Non-Exempt)
Location: Washington, D.C.
Reports To: Manager, Innovation Programs
- Director, Clinical Networks
- Director, Marketing Strategy & Analysis
- Manager, Administrative and Governance Operations
The Alliance of Community Health Plans (ACHP) is a leadership organization that brings together innovative health plans and provider organizations that are among America’s best at delivering affordable, high-quality coverage and care to their communities. Drawing on years of experience, ACHP leads collaboration among our members to identify problems, share information and work toward solutions to some of health care’s biggest challenges. Their work is the foundation for ACHP’s advocacy on behalf of better health care nationally.
The Administrative Coordinator, Clinical Learning and Innovation, provides a full range of support to ACHP’s Clinical Learning and Innovation program leaders and executes and manages core administrative functions in the development and implementation of program initiatives. The Administrative Coordinator also has responsibility for planning meetings and tracking meeting participation and coordinating member events and activities.
The Administrative Coordinator serves as a member of ACHP’s Administrative Management Team (AMT) which has responsibility for ensuring that the full range of ACHP’s administrative and operational needs are met. General office administration/operations responsibilities are shared across ACHP’s Administrative Management Team.
- Manage program leaders’ calendars and schedules, make travel arrangements, and prepare itineraries. Compile supporting briefing materials, talking points and documents for meetings.
- Serve as a liaison for program leaders with ACHP staff, assuring the program leaders’ needs are met, comments are communicated clearly, and potential problem situations are recognized and acted upon appropriately. On behalf of, and in the absence of program leaders, proactively reach out to staff to assure program initiative projects are on schedule and provide updates to program leaders on delegated tasks to ensure progress to deadlines.
- Develop and maintain a working relationship with key representatives from member plans, government offices, and allied organizations to arrange individual meetings, calls, appearances and other type of contacts.
- Plan and coordinate the administrative logistics of ACHP’s medical directors, pharmacy directors, marketplace, and other member-related and committee and work group meetings, including oversight of meeting registration and attendee lists, printing and assembly of meeting materials and packets, creation of nametags/badges, packing and shipping meeting materials; prepare and submit CME applications and coordinate travel arrangements.
- Support program leaders in WebEx conferencing activities, including participation tracking; and maintaining program tracker/master list of all scheduled Web-ex’s.
- Support the administrative details of each program leaders’ work and coordinate the internal and external work flow of their office. Maintain electronic and hard copy files for program leaders.
- Assist in maintaining and updating ACHP’s website, including posting program area events in collaboration with the program leaders and the communications team.
- Serve as a member of ACHP’s Administrative Management Team (AMT) which has responsibility for ensuring and providing the full range of administrative coverage and support for ACHP, including ACHP’s main telephone line during regular business hours and periods when leave is taken.
- Assure that ACHP’s office operational tasks and other tasks assigned to the AMT are completed in a timely fashion.
- Other duties as assigned.
A positive, upbeat attitude, the ability to handle multiple tasks under time-sensitive deadlines, and the ability to work with minimum supervision and handle confidential matters with discretion are key requirements of the job. Candidate must demonstrate initiative, attention to detail and excellent customer service skills.
The incumbent will be a resourceful, adaptable, and professionally mature individual with good judgment and a solid administrative coordination skill set. In addition, the incumbent should possess excellent oral and written communication skills, exemplary organizational and time management skills, and strong skills with Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience at a senior administrative assistant or coordinator level.
- A minimum of 1 – 2 years of meeting planning experience is required.
- Strong skills using MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- An interest in health care is helpful, but not required.
- Occasional travel to meetings.
Salary is commensurate with experience. ACHP offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package.
Please forward a cover letter and CV to Human Resources, Alliance of Community Health Plans, via e-mail at email@example.com or via fax at 202.785.4060. Please include Administrative Coordinator, Clinical Learning and Innovation in the subject line of your email message, along with your name.